How to become a Time For You Northants self employed cleaner:
- Get in touch with us
- Call or text 07985 417383 and tell us the best time to call you or pop into our Northampton office for assistance with an application form 14 Collingwood Road, Northampton, NN1 4RD or email email@example.com
- Warm up your good polishing arm.
- We will visit you at home, have a chat about you and find out what days and hours you want to work, we’ll need to see a utility bill and some photo ID and finally gather a couple of references from you.
- Once we have successfully completed our checks we will welcome you to the team and make sure you have a point of contact in the office for ongoing support.
What you can expect from Time For You Northants:
- Support from the office which can be invaluable with communication between the cleaners and clients.
- We provide high levels of customer service and are continually checking clients are happy with the service, another thing you don’t have to worry about!
- We have an active marketing and promotional agenda which brings a steady flow of new clients to us.
- Flexibility, we provide replacement cleaners for holiday times
What we expect from cleaners:
- Courtesy and politeness at all times,
- The highest standards of cleaning
- Punctuality and reliability
About Time For You Northants
Time For You Northants have been cleaning Northamptonshire homes since 2003. We are always on the lookout for great cleaners to join our bank. We clean homes all over Northamptonshire, including villages.
Some of our cleaners have been with us since the beginning in 2003 and stay with us as we offer great rates and fantastic support from our office team including a dedicated point of contact.
All of our cleaners are self-employed and are able to enjoy the flexibility this gives them.
So what are you waiting for? Join our team now!